If you are looking for community meals in the area, please access the resources below:
- To apply for SNAP (formerly known as food stamps), call 781-316-3400, leave a message and a social worker will call you back.
- Any Arlington child, 0-18, can receive delivery of breakfast and lunches by filling out this form or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit Project Bread for additional food programs
The staff and board of Arlington EATS are working with the Arlington Board of Health to make sure our most vulnerable neighbors have access to nutritious and sufficient food while uncertainty around COVID-19 continues. We will remain vigilant about ensuring the health of all of our volunteers and clientele.
The Market is temporarily closed to shopping, however, home delivery of food is available.
To receive food:
- Call Arlington Food Hotline at (781) 316-3400 or click here
- Please leave a message with your name, address, phone number, family size and you will receive a call back as soon as possible.
- Deliveries will include a variety of fresh produce, meat, dairy and canned and shelf stable food. Please note items will vary each week.
- Please call back or fill out the form when you need another delivery.