A donation table will be set up near the office door on Lombard Road. Please drop off items only during donation hours, when the table is out.
Items from the following list are most helpful:
- Cereal (especially Cheerios!)
- Shelf stable soup
- Almondbutter (we no longer need Sunbutter)
- Snacks (regular sizes, please)
- Soy Sauce
- Shelf Stable Soy Milk or Almond Milk
- Dish soap and laundry detergent
- Personal care items such as shampoo, soap, toothpaste, toothbrush
- Incontinence products (pull up style only)
- Diapers (larger sizes are more in demand)
Please do not donate: soda, sports drinks, medications, bed pads, expired items, jumbo or single serving sizes.
Arlington EATS typically relies on community donations of food for about 30% of our food supply. Donations also are also our primary source for specialty items such as gluten free foods, peanut butter alternatives and milk alternatives. Thank you!
Donation Drop-Off Hours at Saint John's Church
74 Pleasant St
Tuesdays from 1-6pm
Donations can be dropped off at the rear of the building on Lombard Street. Tables are set up for contactless drop-off.
Donation Drop-Off at Covenant Church
9 Westminster Avenue
Covenant Church in Arlington Heights has a drop-off location for non perishable items for Arlington EATS. Located at 9 Westminster Avenue on the corner of Park Avenue Extension and Lowell Street at the top of the front stairs, this bin is accessible 24/7.