In consultation with Arlington’s Board of Health, we have developed guidelines that allow us to safely reopen to accept food donations.
A donation table will be set up near the office door on Lombard Road.
When making donations, please wear a mask and maintain a distance of at least six feet from other donors at all times. Please drop off items only during donation hours, when the table is out.
While we are in home delivery mode, it is most helpful if you stick to requests from the following list:
- Cereal (especially Cheerios!)
- Gluten Free Items (pasta, snacks, soups etc.)
- Shelf stable soup
- Peanut butter alternatives (ie Sunbutter or Almondbutter)
- Snacks (regular sizes, please)
- Soy Sauce
- Shelf Stable Soy Milk or Almond Milk
- Brown Paper Bags
- Incontinence products & diapers (larger sizes are more in demand)
Please do not donate: soda, sports drinks, medications, jumbo or single serving sizes.
Arlington EATS typically relies on community donations of food for about 30% of our food supply. Donations also are also our primary source for specialty items such as Gluten Free foods, peanut butter alternatives and milk alternatives. Thank you!