The Market is temporarily closed to in-person shopping, however, home delivery of food is available.
To receive food:
- ON THE INTERNET: Fill out a form each week you want delivery
- BY PHONE: Call Arlington EATS at (339) 707-6761 and leave a message with your name, address, phone number, family size and you will receive a call back.
- Deliveries will include a variety of fresh produce, meat, dairy and canned and shelf stable food. Please note items will vary each week.
One time registration:
- We are registering everyone who gets food from Arlington EATS in the summer and fall of 2020. Please be sure to return the paper copy sent to you via home delivery OR
- Access our online registration here.
- All of your information is kept confidential, but everyone who receives food must register.
The Arlington EATS Market is open once a week to distribute food to Arlington residents in need. Shoppers must live in Arlington but no other restrictions apply. Shoppers can choose from a variety of dairy products, meat, canned goods, and fresh produce. A typical shopper will leave with 30-60 pounds of food, depending on their household size. We provide 8500 visits annually and serve 1200 unique individuals.
Bad Weather Policy
If the Arlington Public Schools are CLOSED (or all remote) or the Town of Arlington declares an emergency due to snow or other inclement weather, food deliveries will be cancelled for that day. Volunteers check email for updates.
If the Arlington Public School Schools have a DELAYED OPENING, home delivery will take place as scheduled.
Closures will also be posted on our Facebook page.
Please send all mail to this address:
58 Medford Street
Arlington, MA 02474