The Market is temporarily closed to in-person shopping, however, home delivery of food is available.
To receive food:
- BY PHONE: Call Arlington Food Hotline at (781) 316-3400 and leave a message with your name, address, phone number, family size and you will receive a call back as soon as possible.
- ON THE INTERNET: Fill out this form online every week you need a delivery
- Deliveries will include a variety of fresh produce, meat, dairy and canned and shelf stable food. Please note items will vary each week.
One time registration:
- We are registering everyone who gets food from Arlington EATS in the summer and fall of 2020. Please be sure to return the paper copy sent to you via home delivery OR
- Access our online registration here.
- All of your information is kept confidential, but everyone who receives food must register.
Arlington EATS' mission is to eliminate food insecurity by providing nutritious and culturally appropriate food in a respectful and compassionate manner to any Arlington resident in need. All of our services are provided free of charge and are mostly staffed by volunteers, under the supervision of three part-time staff members. Programs are funded through donations and grants.
We offer lunches when school is not in session over the February and April vacation weeks and six weeks in the summer for Arlington students and their families.
If you are looking for community meals in the area, please access the resources below:
- To apply for SNAP (formerly known as food stamps), call 781-316-3400, leave a message and a social worker will call you back.
- Any Arlington child, 0-18, can receive delivery of breakfast and lunches by filling out this form or emailing email@example.com
- Visit Project Bread for additional food programs